This is simply one report in Togo but the outreach for Go 2020 Kids happened in several nations
across Africa. Here is what Elias shared:
• It was an excellent experience for children to have the opportunity to be part of God’s
mission by sharing the Gospel.
• They were so excited as they enjoyed praying for winning souls.
• They see themselves no longer as useless people to God.
• Many Christians, especially youth and adults, saw themselves as laze as they saw
children committed to share the Gospel
• This morning I got a voicemail from one Christian brother who found my number on the
outreach cards that children gave out during Global Outreach Day. He confessed that he
was very touched to see children committed to evangelism and he was impressed and
edified by the tool of the Prayer Covenant for Children evangelism card.
• The experience of children reaching out to people was fruitful in terms of spreading the
Gospel. 22,004 flyers were distributed by the whole team in – just in Togo - during the
single day of May 30.
Submitted by shalom.yerbong
on - T6, 06/12/2020 - 18:47